Lagom - The Mental Health Care Box
Theme - Colours of Happiness!
What is Lagom?
Between work and life
Between saving and splurging
Between logic and emotions
Between heart and brain
It's Lagom, just the right balance!
That's the Mental Health Care Box for you!
We are constantly striving to create a balance between the extremes of life and Lagom is exactly that!
What's The Idea behind the Mental Health Care Box?
Each of us is a unique individual with immense promise to shine our light on the world. Sometimes, due to various factors and reasons we drift away and lose touch with ourselves. Many psychological concerns arise from this disconnect with our authentic selves.
This Mental Health Care Box is curated with an intention to celebrate your strengths and remind you of who you truly are!
It's an attempt to make Mental Health Care easily accessible, affordable and fun! Each month will have a new theme.
Happiness is a skill that can be learned and developed. As cliche as it may sound, happiness is innate. We forget that when we get dependent on external factors - people, things, situations. We think achieving our goals, being with certain people, buying certain things will make us happy. But in fact, it's the other way round. When we feel happy, we can achieve our goals more easily, surround ourselves with the best people and all of it also leads to better satisfaction and fulfilment. The intention behind this box is to help you develop this skill of being happy, finding joy in the little things and meaning in the big ones!
What's In The Box?
1) A Letter from me to you
2) A commitment card towards yourself to create your own happiness. Sign it and Own It!
3) A prescription of 1 activity a day in the activity jar. These are based in positive psychology and use the principles of Life Coaching
4) A deck of 10 pocket sized affirmation cards. You can choose the ones that resonate the most with you and practice by writing 21 times everyday or meditating over it. You can carry them with you or put them up where you see them frequently.
5) Happiness Coupons for you to distribute to your friends or family and they can redeem it whenever they like! It's a quick and random boost of happiness in your day
6) A book giving practical and easy to implement actions by creating a shift in the thought patterns
7) Handmade journal for you to write all your thoughts, feelings and experiences and use it as a tool for self reflection
8) A doodle t-shirt depicting the little things that bring happiness in our lives!
9) What happiness box is complete without chocolates?! Wink Wink
10) An Invite for an exclusive workshop by Parichay.
And of course a couple of more surprises in it!